Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Week One Done

Week one has come and gone and we have had our first complaint. As a Run/Walk clinic we also offer Nordic Walking at select clinics. One of my clinics got a bad response from a couple of participants. They had higher expectations that the quality of leadership and instruction they received. Spoke with the lady and smoothed it out. They will continue to attend clinic but might go elsewhere for additional instruction on proper form.

I am personally on an upswing with my fitness. I was out last night and ran for 3 minutes and walked for one ten times. Tired afterwards and today my legs were a bit tight but feeling good now.
Can see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. Should be back in good form by the end of February. Vancouver Sun Run in 55 minutes.

No comments: