Friday, January 30, 2009

New Link

I have had a new link added to my Blog. Mexico Vacation Travels looked at my blog and thought the information would interest their clients. Happy to oblige if I can help in any way with someones fitness and their knowledge of fitness. Check out their web page. Pretty cool stuff.
I have been working out and have advanced my running quite a bit in the past couple of weeks. Sciatic pain rears it's head every now and then but only is quick short bursts. Nothing like the original attack. My right foot is much better now and my balance is returning. Work on this every day. Core and balance.
Sun Run Training is in Week Three and participants are doing well. I will be joining the World Gym clinic in Port Coquitlam tomorrow (Saturday) and will rotate through all five clinics until race day. Cornerstone Community Church Clinic next Thursday and then Centennial Community Centre in New West the week after that. Port Moody in mid February and Queens Park the week after that.
Starting to have fun at fitness again.

No comments: