Friday, June 1, 2007

Shortie

A really short run last night. 27 minutes long. Didn't want to push at all because of the race this weekend at Buntzen Lake. We ran for only 4.3Km. A good route though. A couple hills and some not bad speed included.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1008559
Cut and paste this site to see where we ran.

Have been on the go every waking moment since Sunday. The only break I have had is last night after my run. Sat down for a brew out on my deck. Very nice. Another busy day today and all weekend long. I will be busy with runing and Riley is having his Birthday Party on saturday night. Emily has her first swim meet all weekend too. 10 X 11 year olds swimming and feasting on junk food. Good times. Three are sleeping over. Shouldn't be too bad.

I'll let all know come my next installment.

No comments: