Sunday, June 24, 2007

A bad day for a Run

Attended a neighbourhood party last night and am feeling verrrrryyyy sloooooow today. Head is in the clouds (really high). Ran with Scott today. He hasen't run for three months so we did ten and twos. He did good. Pushed me a bit when I started to slow down.
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1078236
This is where we ran today. Cut and paste to the explorer bar.

Ran three times this week so I'm feeling better about my fitness.

Didn't get too mych done around the house today. Did some laundry, went to Lordco to get an exchanged battery. The one I bought last year (2 days short of a year so exchange was fine) died over the winter. Even charged it once a month. Will have to figure something out for this coming winter thought.

On holidays in five days. Really need the break.

Erin and Tracy were in the Scotia Bank Half Marathon today. Wonder how they did?
Will have to check the web site to find out.

No comments: