Saturday, June 9, 2007

First Run All Week

Ran with Erin this morning. This was my first run since that grueling Five Peaks race last Saturday. Had to take a couple of days off during the week as I was exhausted. Slept for a day and a half to recover. Man my life is really busy lately.

A good run this morning though. Erin paced me for the whole run. I would have slowed down at a few points but she kept me going.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1031071

View this link to see where we ran.

I have a memorial service for my Aunt Hilda and Uncle John this afternoon. They will be interned at the Coquitlam Cemetery. Hilda passed away in December, last year and John was a couple of years before that.

A lacross game in between the Memorial and then dinner at my sister Romayne's house out in Langley. I hope this train stops soon. Two weeks of holidays soon.

No comments: