Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day

I did a few things of accomplishment and one not so proud of due to my lack of attention yesterday.

Ran with my friend Jodie early. It was a great run. We ran the dykes and through Minnekhada Park and back down the low level road to our starting position. A good honest 10K run. Then took care of some pre-mothers day stuff and then back home.

I was supposed to meet up with my friend Brad for lunch and he was supposed to call me when he was done his morning errands. I went by bike with my family down to the May Day Parade and was expecting Brad to call me on my cell. He didn't call me on my cell. He called me on our land line at home. My mistake. I didn't get his messgae until 10:30 last night. I have to call him this morning to appologise.

We did have a great afternoon at the parade. We went over to the carnival for a while. Riley, my son, wanted to go on some rides and play some games. We had a good time.

Went home after that and finished cleaning up the sun room area and got prepared for today. Had a nap in the afternoon too. Needed one I think.

A good day all around.

Making brunch for my mother and Cathy today. Crepes with Yogurt and strawberries as well as some other decadent foods. We will top it off with a dark chocolate mousse cake.

Will also make Cathy dinner, as my mom and dad will be going to my sister Romayes for dinner.

Will make a conscious effort to run three times this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kurt, you ran too early on Mother's day for this Mother to get out of bed. Erin and I ran 80 minutes, started at 8...still too early. See ya Thurs?
T

Kurt Zaporozan said...

Hey Tracy.

Saturday mornings early works best for me. Hope your run with Erin went well. See you Thursday night at 6:30. Would you dare do Minnekhada with me?