Friday, December 12, 2008

Worse than Ever

Have developed a pinched nerve eminating from my spine. (my own opinion. not a diagnosis from a medical professional)My right leg has gone numb (partial paralysis)down the outside of the hip, quadracep, soleus and down to my foot (affecting all digits)I can plantar flex my toes but dorsiflection is no longer possible. I am walking with a very noticable limp and the stronger muscles which cause medial rotation of my foot are becoming strongest and lateral rotation is no longer a capability.
Have had xrays taken of my lower spinal column and should be getting the results this afternoon. I don't expect firm results as I will be needing a CAT scan to determine the L5-S1 disc in my spinal column is degenerating. Only solution at this time is probably surgery. The longer this goes on the more rehabilitation I will have to do for my lower leg and foot. I have lost most power in my lower leg.

No comments: